n CloudBooks, you can track time quickly and easily. Time Tracking requires 2 things:
1) Projects – These are a way for you and the system to track the work being done. Projects are assigned to individual clients so that you can invoice them easily when the time comes. To learn how to create and manage projects, click here.
2) Tasks – Tasks are a way for you to explain the work you are doing on a specific project. There is no limit to how many tasks you can have on one project, and each task can be assigned a different billing rate (rate at which you bill your client). If you don’t plan on billing anyone for the time you are tracking, then leave these tasks as “non-billable”. To learn about how to create and manage tasks, click here.
- Go to the “Time Tracking” tab
- You will see a calendar view of your Timesheets
- Pick a day in the calendar
- Choose a project and task
- Enter your hours manually with any necessary notes
- Click the “log hours” button